Upstream upholds a bag search policy and prohibits large bags. We consider a large bag anything larger than 13” x 17” in dimension. All bags brought into an Upstream venue or the Sound Lot will be subject to a bag search, which may result in delayed entry.
Trinity and Comedy Underground do not allow backpacks. Some other venues may also uphold their own bag policies.
Wristband Color Guide
Use the key below to match the color of your wristband to your ticket package.
Friday One Day
Saturday One Day
Sunday One Day
Friday/Satrday One Day
Saturday/Sunday One Day
VIP Lounge, VIP Escape, VIP Reserved Suites
KIDS AT UPSTREAM
Upstream is an all ages festival, however some venues are 21 and over (read more in the Venues section). Children ages 5 and under are free.
CODE OF CONDUCT
SAFETY, SECURITY & MEDICAL
We make every effort to create a safe environment at Upstream, including public and private security throughout the event. If you need any medical assistance, seek out the medical tent located at the North Lot or look for a Police officer or Upstream volunteer. For emergencies, immediately dial 9-1-1. For non-emergencies, the Seattle Police Department is available at (206) 625-5011.
UPSTREAM CODE OF CONDUCT
Upstream is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and memorable experience for all participants. We use the following guidelines within all of our venues and on our Upstream digital channels in an effort to make your experience a positive one.
This event is for everyone
Upstream is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body type, race, or religion. We’re serious about this and do not tolerate:
- Verbal or physical abuse/fighting
- Derogatory or discriminatory language
- Offensive gestures
- Any form of harassment
- Any other disruptive or abusive behavior
- Excessive intoxication
There are also a few things we don’t allow inside our venues:
These are subject to change. Please note that Upstream is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Aerosol cans
- Professional audio and recording equipment, including cameras and video equipment (unless you have a press pass)
- Drones or any other flying devices
- Outside food and beverage (unless it’s for your baby)
- Illegal of illicit substances of any kind
- Animals or pets (except designated service animals)
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Smoking (including vaping) within the venues for the Fest or the Summit
- Pyrotechnics, fireworks, weapons or explosives of any kind
- Unauthorized vending
- Illegal activity
Participants are expected to follow these rules or they may be removed from the event, without refund. We reserve the right to deny or eject anybody who violates our code of conduct or the law.
For performances on the Main Stage, the CenturyLink Field Code of Conduct
will apply. For your convenience, we have included those elements below.
CenturyLink Field - Stadium Code of Conduct
CenturyLink Field management are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for our guests. We ask that you help us promote an environment where everyone can enjoy the experience. If you see anyone exhibiting these behaviors and impeding on your fun, let us know!
** Management reserves the right to modify this list without notice. All items are subject to Management discretion. The above terms and conditions for CenturyLink Field and WaMu Theater are the property of First & Goal Inc.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul / abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field)
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Verbal or physical harassment of stadium guests and staff members
- Smoking or tobacco (including E-cigarettes) use of any kind on CenturyLink Field property is prohibited