Your IP Address
An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer every time you browse the Internet. When a user requests a page from the Site, our servers will log the user's current IP address. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer the Site.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to refuse them. If you disable cookies, your browser may experience some erratic behavior on some portions of the Site.
Personal Information; Submission Information
When you respond to our call for Submissions for Featured Artists, our third party vendor handling submissions, will ask you to provide your name, address, email address, telephone number, as well as the content of your submission (the “Submission Information”). Details of the submission eligibility and agreed upon sharing of information provided as part of your submission will be governed by the terms and conditions of Upstream’s authorized submission vendor found here: Artist Submission. Please review such policy closely prior to making a submission or providing any Submission Information as use of your Submission information will be governed by such policy.
By submitting a proposal for the Breakout Submission process of Upstream Summit (a “Submission”), you represent, warrant and agree as follows:
- You are the exclusive owner of, and hold and control all intellectual property and other rights in and to any materials submitted as part of your Submission (the “Materials”)
- You have full right and authority to submit the Materials for consideration as part of the Upstream Summit.
- Upstream will not use Materials other than in consideration of your application, other than Excluded Items (as defined below), unless the parties enter into a written agreement setting forth all material terms pertaining to such use. Excluded Items means: (i) materials that are not entitled to protection under United States copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws; (ii) materials containing any ideas and/or materials that were already under consideration by Upstream; or (iii) materials that are in the public domain or are otherwise available for use by any other party such as under the doctrine of “fair use.”
- You agree to indemnify Upstream, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and designated agents from and against any and all third-party claims, charges, damages and liabilities based on a breach or alleged breach of any term or provision of this submission form by you.
- Upstream shall have no obligation to return any Materials.
Use of Personal Information
Personal Information collected on the Site will be stored and processed in the United States and by using the Site, you expressly consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Use of Submission information will be as governed by the terms and conditions provided b our third part vendor collecting such Submission information: Artist Submission.
Integrity of your Personal Information
Upstream is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. You have the right to notify us that you wish to correct the Personal Information you have provided by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protection of Children's Personal Information
The Site is a general audience site and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
Use of Other Information
Please Note: We do not accept proposals concerning film production companies, film/TV scripts or concept papers, themed amusement parks or restaurants, music acts, record companies, or recording studios.
Disclosures to Third Parties
Because Upstream does not accept or collect Other Information on a confidential or proprietary basis, from time to time Upstream may disclose Other Information to third parties, including, without limitation, our consultants, our representatives and our affiliated companies.
Disclosures for Legal Reasons
Upstream will also disclose Other Information or Personal Information when it believes, in its sole discretion, that the law requires such disclosure or that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law; protect and defend the rights or property of Upstream or others; or act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of the public or the users of the Site. Disclosure of Submission information is governed by the terms of our third part partner found here .
YOU ACCESS LINKED SITES AT YOUR OWN RISK AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL VULCAN BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY ASPECT ANY LINKED SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY LINKED SITE.
Notification of Changes
If Upstream is going to use Personal Information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection through this Site, Upstream will post a notice on the Site notifying users of the changes on the Site. You will then have a choice as to whether or not we may continue using your Personal Information in this different manner.
How to Contact Us
Last Updated April 10, 2017